Monday, July 23, 2012

NO REST FOR THESE GUYS






Yes we said our goodbyes to about 60% of our Cadets here since the completion of BCT-2 and CBLC. However the other 40% choose to stay here for additional tarining!

Cadets who've successfully completed CBLC, BCT-2; and even our Cadet Patrolmen, and Troop Handlers (they've been here since June 16), have opted to stay here on Forest Hill Station for additional training in TACMAP, and the Cadet Military Police Academy. These young kids are truly special, for dedicating their entire summer to Military training.

So just when you thought we were done, YOU WERE WRONG. Stay tuned for additional updates as training here on Forest Hill Station continues.

Willie Curry
2LT, USAC
S1/5

Additional Note: This will be my final blog entry. I've enjoyed my summer here,  and i'm very impressed with these young Soldiers! Sometimes I find myself in disbelief of how USAC Cadets carry themselves, better than most PFCs and SPCs in the Army if I may say so. I encourage all parents to give this program a shot, and you'll be amazed at what these young people will learn!

3 comments:

  1. This may be 2LT Curry's final blog entry, however as training continues here on Forest Hill Station, so will the blog. So please continue to read, and comment on this Blog site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey 2LT Curry - you did a great job on the blog this summer and were a great addition to the USAC family! I hope I get to see you around again and work with you some more. LTC Berghorn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to express my appreciation of 2LT Curry for his dedication to keeping us updated on the Forest Hill Station experiences. You have allowed parents to be a part of their cadet's life while residing hundreds of miles away. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete